Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerpoint.com

PBK

OK, I need some opinions.
5 days ago I placed an order on lazerpoint.com for this item.
I paid extra for the 3-6 day shipping but the item has still not shipped after 5 days. Their live 24 hour chat is never available and so far 3 emails over 2 days have not been answered even though they claim a 6 hour customer service response time. Should I give them more time or just go ahead and file a claim with my credit card company. I have no problem waiting if they are running behind on shipments but they should have made some effort to at least answer my emails.

I'd wait 2 more days then I'd file a claim if it hasn't arrived. They misrepresented shipping time, plus the company has not been proved to be a good source for quality lasers.

PBK

Finally got an email response. They said it is out of stock and should ship out in 5-7 more days. I still dont think they should have waited 6 days to tell me especially when I paid extra for express shipping and when their web site listed it as being in stock.

In the future some reliable laser companies to order from are O-like, Lazerer, Survival Laser, Optotronics, Cajun Lasers, Laserglow etc...

These ones should not let you down! Or you could purchase from the many talented builders on the forum as well!

PBK

Thanks for the suggestions. I was looking for a low cost souce, so I may try O-Like or Lazerer next time. I bought an Aries 225 from Laserglow about 3 years ago but unfortunately sold it a while back when I needed the money. They are great comany with excellent quality lasers but are really expensive.

Last edited:
I would add jetlasers to the list of companies to look at.

The prices are far from low cost, but not quite as steep as LG. Service, and quality are excellent.

As for these guys... tell them to refund you the difference between regular and express shipping.

It's also likely nowhere near 200mW, but considering the price, that's to be expected.

I paid extra for the 3-6 day shipping but the item has still not shipped after 5 days. Their live 24 hour chat is never available and so far 3 emails over 2 days have not been answered even though they claim a 6 hour customer service response time. Should I give them more time or just go ahead and file a claim with my credit card company. I have no problem waiting if they are running behind on shipments but they should have made some effort to at least answer my emails.

I had a similar problem with lazerpoint. Ordered two lasers and they showed up as shipped in the system complete with tracking number (EMS). After three weeks, it had not showed up nor had the tracking number showed any activity. I sent another email and magically the tracking number started showing activity and the lasers arrived a week or so later. I have to believe that the lasers were packaged and labelled, then sat on someones desk for nearly a month before they "remembered" to ship the items. Definitely look elsewhere for "cheap" lasers. BTW - the greenie was well underspec while the 450 single mode was pretty close.

They print paid shipping labels before the goods are even in the box. Thats why they can give you tracking numbers before they ship.

Looks like they got their thumbs up their arss in the shipping department. Which is bullchit when you're paying for EMS. If it was free shipping, maybe, but all the EMS stuff should move to the front of the line.

In the future some reliable laser companies to order from are O-like, Lazerer, Survival Laser, Optotronics, Cajun Lasers, Laserglow etc...

These ones should not let you down! Or you could purchase from the many talented builders on the forum as well!

id say funk all them wbsites o-like has no payment opt cajun dont accept shit all others prices are retarded :D Stick to Lazerpoint :wave:

I had a similar problem with lazerpoint. Ordered two lasers and they showed up as shipped in the system complete with tracking number (EMS). After three weeks, it had not showed up nor had the tracking number showed any activity. I sent another email and magically the tracking number started showing activity and the lasers arrived a week or so later. I have to believe that the lasers were packaged and labelled, then sat on someones desk for nearly a month before they "remembered" to ship the items. Definitely look elsewhere for "cheap" lasers. BTW - the greenie was well underspec while the 450 single mode was pretty close.

what did you buy? for green? Probably under 40$ lol :bumpit:

you shouldnt worry all these a-holes here dont know squat about that website :wave: the 6 days is the absolute maximum in rare cases some EMS took 9 days
i would also point out that they must be really busy :twak: by the way the inside moves....:bumpit:

you shouldnt worry all these a-holes here dont know squat about that website :wave: the 6 days is the absolute maximum in rare cases some EMS took 9 days
i would also point out that they must be really busy :twak: by the way the inside moves....:bumpit:

Good way to make friends... call everyone an a-hole....

Last edited:
im not here to make friends im just
:beer:
:beer: :beer: out srry but have you bought from them?

Hmm... well... what are you here for?

The triple beer smiley is not exactly an explanation.

Maybe you're here to give out bad information while annoying people... goal achieved.

I never ordered from this website specifically, but I have from over half a dozen websites like it. They are a dime a dozen, drop shipper companies that don't know anything about lasers.

PBK

Finally got a tracking number. It shipped on 05/25

Last edited:

PBK

Laser came today and I have to say I am really surprised with the quality. Very sturdy and seems to be made well. Not sure about the actual power as I have no meter to test it, but It does pop balloons and will light a match at about 18-20 inches.