Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer true 1W 445nm Rifle blue laser w/pics

I got this last month and was waiting to do a review....it took exactly 3 weeks to get it via snail mail (in the video I did said 2 weeks....wrong). The package is just like everyone else's....no sign of customs messing with it.

It was marked as a flashlight & goggles. I ordered a set of SoShine batteries as backup too. I already had goggles.

The build quality isn't as heavy or fine as my green laser in the Firedragon host, nor are the threads as smooth. The batteries rattle inside the host too in the Rifle. No lock either, but I like the relative safety of the clicky switch more than the illuminated switch on the Firedragon host.

Anyway, here are some pics, and a short video:

Lazerer 1W blue laser

Last edited:

DSCN0186.jpg

DSCN0208.jpg

DSCN0214.jpg

DSCN0209.jpg

DSCN0224.jpg

Last edited:
Those red goggles came with my TMart laser and they work pretty good. I'm going to get a pair of Eagle Pair's soon, but these work almost as well.

I usually use my lasers outdoors anyway....not into burning. I take them camping.

I have a few more shots like that one in the hall....

Last edited:

AnthoT

Yup as long as youre carefull you'll be fine.
Enjoy the laser :beer:
-Anthony

X FLY

Nice pictures. Your camera pics up the colors really well and overall the pictures are very clear :)