Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer Shipping

Hi, I recently ordered a laser from Lazerer and it got shipped, but I live in Canada, and when I used my tracking number, it says that it is shipping to Uganda. Has anyone ever experienced this before? I'm just wondering if the mail gets loaded onto another plane in Uganda before coming to Canada.

That's very strange. Verify that the shipping address you gave to lazerer is correct, and then contact them to have they verify that they gave you the correct tracking number for you.

I've seen package status not change, or still show as in china after it gets to me with chinese tracking, but never that it went to the wrong country.

Yes, I checked that the country is correct. On my order, it says Canada. I will contact them. Thanks for your help.

Don't panic.

Mistakes happen, but your laser is not necessarily lost.

Keep tracking your package and see if it goes to Uganda or to Canada.

Even if it lands in Uganda, most probably that they will notice it came by mistake and will put it on a plane to Canada. So it will just take longer for your laser to come, that's all.

You have to contact Max of course and notify him this situation, and I am sure he will help, but you should understand that it's not his mistake, but most probably the post office mistake.