Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer sending shipping info emails?

I just ordered a 100 mW stick style green laser pointer from lazerer as a guest with not tracking number but will they still send me emails saying something like: Package should be shipped in two to three days or the package has arrived in your country, etc. I want to make sure it is making progress and I am hoping they send emails about the process. If you know what they do please tell me so I don't have to be worried about the progress of my laser. thanks!

You really don't need to start multiple threads about the same questions. I mean it would have been answered in the other thread. Have a little patience in the future.

Speaking of patience... you might be in for a bit of a wait. In general lazerer takes 2-3 weeks to get a laser to your door.

So relax, go read about lasers for a month... when it comes in it will be a pleasant surprise.

Alright, sounds good. Just worried that something might happen because this is my first purchase from a chinese company but I've heard good stuff about lazerer which makes me feel better. Still a little nervous... paid 75 bucks which is a lot for me haha. :undecided:

You have almost nothing to worry about. Lazerer wants you to get the laser just as much as you want to receive it;)

I say almost, because once you do get it, you will need to worry about your eyesight, and laser safety:p

Dude, that's a relief to get some advice and words. I feel a lot better now and I guess these few weeks will breeze by and it will be here. I love the anticipation of getting things online! Also I ordered protective glasses with it but either way will be using it a lot for star gazing, etc. a little burning if i want..

Stix62

Steve,,,,,,,,here's what happens >

1) You place your order and get a confirmation email from Lazerer with an Order ID number.
2) When your order has been processed and packaged up for delivery you will receive an email with a tracking number. This will be a few days to a week or so later - depends how busy 'Max' is.
3) All being well, a couple of weeks after that your order should arrive on your doorstop.

Ordered myself from max on 27th Dec,,,,,,tracking number received 4th Jan........hope to be touching the stars this time next week :)

After I ordered I got some email about PayPal stuff and it said to contact Lazerer if I have questions. It had a receipt number which I'm guessing is the same thing as the order ID number? Is that the email I shouldve gotten?

I received the email right after ordering the product and the email was from service@paypal.com about the cost information. Idk if this is what you mean or lazerer sends me an email because I want to make sure that they know that I ordered this laser! thanks and sorry for commenting a bunch..

Stix62

No, thats not what I meant.
There should be 2 emails,,,one from Paypal confirming payment, and one from Lazerer which starts.. 'Thank you for your interest in LAZERER Electronic products. Your order has been received and will be processed once payment has been confirmed',,,followed by all the order details including the ID Number. It will probably be subject named.. ''LAZERER Electronic - Order 13xx''
Checking my emails, they both came at the same time.

Okay, Have not received that email... Maybe they are busy? Just emailed Max to make sure he has gotten my order. Do you think something happened, or just a little late. hopefully a quick reply from him too..

Stix62

I think if I was psychic I'd be a lot more help :D

It is strange you've not had the Lazerer Order ID email, but Relax,,,,wait til Max replys to your email,,,, there will be light at the end of the tunnel ;-)

pretty awesome surprise. he emailed back saying they are out of stock of that kind but will give me the more expensive (Cyber) with no more cost and send it to me instead. Love lazerer right now! :D

Stix62

They look nice those Cybers.

I've got one more question for you to ask Max - Whats the recommended duty cycle?

There quite a few lasers on the website without recommended duty cycles, it would be good to know.

Alright, I'll email him right now and tell you if he responds. no prob. But i definitely recommend buying from then considering Max's great service towards me..