Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer - Out of Stock

Does anyone have any information regarding Lazerer's stock shortage? I have been looking to buy a 532 nm Rifle model (any wattage) yet everytime I check I see those evil words: Out of Stock. This isnt unique to the Rifle model, several of their popular models remain sold out. Anyone?

Does anyone have any information regarding Lazerer's stock shortage? I have been looking to buy a 532 nm Rifle model (any wattage) yet everytime I check I see those evil words: Out of Stock. This isnt unique to the Rifle model, several of their popular models remain sold out. Anyone?

Several weeks ago I sent Max an email asking him, here is his response.

"LZRF will not back in stock in short period of time. they are made of acrylic lens. Have a nice day."

PS: Mopar for life!!

Last edited:
I have no idea what that means. Acrylic lenses are difficult to manufacture? There is an acrylic shortage in hong kong?

I also got that same email from max.

I wanted to know if anyone knew what a short while would be.

I also saw he was looking for a distributor? Must mean demand is very high for lazerer products...

Encap

He is a distributor--he doesn't make anything other than power certificates.

He must mean a Distributors distributor a Dealer in common USA usage.

I noticed this too for the Green Classics 100mW, 150mW and 200mW.

I emailed Max and about a week later got a response saying the 100mW is back in stock although the website still says out of stock.

I was looking at that Rifle 500mw 405nm today and it's Out Of Stock.. fair annoying

I went to lazerer today (like I do everyday) to check the status of the 532 nm Rifles and found that they have all been removed from the site.

Odd....

Models are typically added, and discontinued all the time.

IIRC there were many issues with the Rifle 532nm laser, and they weren't really selling all that well to begin with, since they used the same exact module as in other lasers, but because of the host were more expensive.

Wouldn't surprise me if the model is gone altogether.