Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer mailing down?

I'm at work in front of a computer all day... so see the new posts come in real time, or very close to it:)

D

Deleted member 22482

I'm at work in front of a computer all day... so see the new posts come in real time, or very close to it:)

Same for me actually..

I guess thats the benefit of freelancing on the internet. Even though I'm lyeing in my bed atm, it's night over here.

But am I the only one experiencing a LOT of downtime on their website? it goes on and of like everyday..

No, you're not the only one. I've been experiencing a LOT of downtime on their website the last two weeks.

Generally speaking, I think something strange is going on with this company.

They had the 2W IR laser for a short time, now it's out of stock for two months, and when I ask Max when they're gonna restock it, he says he doesn't know...

No, you're not the only one. I've been experiencing a LOT of downtime on their website the last two weeks.

Generally speaking, I think something strange is going on with this company.

They had the 2W IR laser for a short time, now it's out of stock for two months, and when I ask Max when they're gonna restock it, he says he doesn't know...

I think lazerer might be a one man operation. Or at the very least a VERY small one.

As a result he's able to offer great service at times, but at other times, it's probably too much to handle.

I hope the company is getting enough business to maybe hire additional staff, and better hosting...

I'll point Max to this thread, although idk if he'll see it.

honeyx

For me Lazerer.com was also down for a few times. I think his hoster is having some troubles and so the mails are not recived while the site is down. Or it´s the shop software that needs to be tuned or fixed somehow. This are typical problems you can run into while starting a onlineshop. Max is a smart guy and will do his best to satisfy you. Just be patient and try again.

So if he is not responding to your mails or PMs this might just mean he is busy in fixing the problems with his site and getting the items you ordered.

MaxLZR

Hi everyone,

This is Max from LAZERER. Our web hosting provider having some technical problem recently. Therefore the server is unstable. Our php mailing function will also delay a bit. For those customer who has made the order please don't worry. We will usually process all order within 5 business days after the cleared payment. We will keep providing good quality laser to all customer. Thanks for your support.

Max

D

Deleted member 22482

Hi everyone,

This is Max from LAZERER. Our web hosting provider having some technical problem recently. Therefore the server is unstable. Our php mailing function will also delay a bit. For those customer who has made the order please don't worry. We will usually process all order within 5 business days after the cleared payment. We will keep providing good quality laser to all customer. Thanks for your support.

Max

Problem is, we can't order from the site when we can't access it and that will bring down your sales..

I wanted to buy one of your lasers.. Waiting for uptime.

I am also waiting, I keep getting php errors when browsing. Don't want to order if there are technical problems. Please keep us updated so we can place orders when the site is completely operation again. :)

私も待っています、私は参照するときにPHPエラーが出続ける。技術的な問題がある場合は注文したくありません。私たちはサイトが再び完全に操作のときに我々が注文をすることができますので、常に最新の状態に保つしてください。 :)

Hi everyone,

Max

Thanks for the update max, im glad nothing really strange is going on over there but please hire some extra people for replies to customers.. If people dont hear from you/ the company they might lose there confidence in the company while there is actually no problem!

For me, i could not wait for your mail and i ordered on the website myself and added my criteria with the paypal invoice..

Greetingd

MaxLZR

You're welcome. Truly thanks for your suggestion. Our aim is to reply every email from customer within 24 hours. If your email is not replied within 1 days than most likely that it is missed due to the system error, or our reply has go to your junk box. In this case I would recommend sending us another email with another mail service provider. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have to say sorry for the later reply and lace of update for our website due to the heavy work load recently. We will have more time working on our online store and hopfully release some new product soon.

Max,

Thanks for the update max, im glad nothing really strange is going on over there but please hire some extra people for replies to customers.. If people dont hear from you/ the company they might lose there confidence in the company while there is actually no problem!

For me, i could not wait for your mail and i ordered on the website myself and added my criteria with the paypal invoice..

Greetingd

You're welcome. Truly thanks for your suggestion. Our aim is to reply every email from customer within 24 hours. If your email is not replied within 1 days than most likely that it is missed due to the system error, or our reply has go to your junk box. In this case I would recommend sending us another email with another mail service provider. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I have to say sorry for the later reply and lace of update for our website due to the heavy work load recently. We will have more time working on our online store and hopfully release some new product soon.

Max,

Ok max tried to send you another mail..

Another question in the deluxe pack are goggles included.. These aren't seperatly sold on the website.. Are they any good? Which OD rating? Please tell me because i don't wan't any risk getting my retina burned out! I rather buy another pair then.

Anybody else has experiences with these goggles?

Thanks,

:thanks:

EDIT: And with aren't seperatly sold i mean the ones on the picture. Other glasses on the website are being sold! Just want to now about the ones that are being shipped :)

Last edited:

MaxLZR

Hi offroadfreak8582,

I cannot say the goggle are high quality but they will just do the job. It will give enough protection for your eyes against reflected beam. Both the goggles come with deluxe set and the one being sold separately have OD rating +5. Just the one on "Accessory" categories have better craftsmanship and come with goggle case.

Sorry for my late reply. I don't check out the forum oftenly. You may email me at sales@lazerer.com for faster respond. Sorry for the trouble

Max,

Nobody? ohwell just have to review em myself then :)