Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer help again...

Maze

Hey as my last thread i still ordered my laser february 19th and its still not shipped / i havent got any email from max with tracking code or anything.
note: i ordered 100mw Rifle 532nm with aluminium box, batteries, lens, charger and goggles.:(

-Maze

Email Lazerer via their contact page, and Max should reply within 48 hours. He will then ship it out ASAP and you will be very happy!

Also, maybe they just haven't updated it, and it may have already been shipped, you never know, but to be safe just contact Lazerer.

Maze

Yes but i emailed him last week and havent got an answer.

Yes but i emailed him last week and havent got an answer.

Try again and also contact Max via LPF. He has an account here. I forgot his username, but search around and you'll find it!

It is possible there is a delay, though 2 weeks is a bit unusual. Still, I wouldn't panic yet, it is possible the stock of the item you ordered is depleted.

This happens when you buy from china unfortunately, though you picked the best place to order from there. I ordered from Lasersman.. (small, cheap, unimportant purchase, mostly for a laser to gut for it's host), it sat in "processing" for more than one month before I got an email saying it was shipped. This was -after- the chinese holiday season as well. I'm still waiting on shipping, heh.

Lazerer is normally way faster, but sometimes things happen. Lazerer is a small outfit, it isn't a big ole drop shipper.

Did you pay through PayPal?

If so keep a close eye on the date and open a dispute before 45 days!

EDIT: I'm going to speak up for another Chinese laser company that I've had pretty good experience with and that is O-like. Not perfect either, but I ordered before the holiday and Susie contacted me and let me cancel the order because of the expected delay.

When I did order later in the year, it took just over a week to ship and EMS (which I paid extra for) shipping was fast.

Pretty much solid results on everything I ordered too.

Last edited:

Maze

Hey all, Max just replied to my email said that my order is sended, he mailed tracking number and i just checked that my order went out from hong kong post 3rd march. what is delivery time typical?

Excellent! I'm not sure for delivery time to Denmark, but I would assume less than 3 weeks but not less than one week.