Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer.com nightmare

Man youse guys need to break up those BRICKS of text!!!
makin' my eyes bug out.. I type like that TOO
BUT i go back and make some paragraphs--before I hit 'submit'

to the OP- frank we feel for ya- but we are more likely to help a new member that did a proper personal intro on our welcome section-- see daguin's thread on this topic if you are not understanding t h e W O R D S T h a t I am typing.

for Frank the best time for advice has passed- the time to ask around about Max and Lazerer was BEFORE you made your buy..

Almost every company or member has a few 'haters' even Jetlasers and hak- cant please them all dont want to try- we do our best --

If its a rifle clone 445 1500 mW you seek there are 10 in Houston waitng to be purchased for $250 with case- goggles- 5 lens attachments and a charger--

see my thread- I am not making anything on these I am just the 'arranger'.

the seller does not want to 'list' these- he has only ten and does not 'need'. to list them.I will lay eyes and LPM a few later this week- pics will get posted and buyers will be found=
they dont spoil.
= the rifle has lots of fans -- i would like it better is it used Li-ions--primary batts cost too much in the long run..

BTW norbyx & Shaken are 100% correct- buy a forum built laser or get a JAD or JADD kit and build your own- anyone can buy a laser but few can say they built theirs.

hak

end rant

Last edited:

hak buddy, I told you, the rifles do use 16340 (18350 could also work) which are li-ions. the 1500mW version chews through these at a prodigious rate, so re-chargeable is a must. Primary 123a would work, but will not give it full power, as they are 3 volts. these would be prohibitively expensive indeed. 16340s and 18350s are 3.7 volts

KEWL- I forgot-- the stuff sent to me did not say that- & we are also assuming that these are either lazerer rifles sold unmarked or clones or just purchased from the maker as Max does not make these. These would benefit from a extender tube to allow a pair of 18650s. ha ha a 'long rifle'

I have found myself wishing the same thing, two 18650s would be ideal, it would increase run-time anywhere from 2.5X to 4X depending on the mAh rating.

Long rifle indeed:gun:

Same thing happened to me. Max the lazy fuck won't respond to any of emails. I shipped the old laser back 3 weeks ago because it broke and still no email.

Wow,2more people are dissapointed with lazerer...It's kinda risky to buy laser from them now...I hope that Max will respond to these dissapointment threads.