Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer and PayPal

So I'm a little confused at this point the owner of lazerer has finally contacted me about the DOA laser I received from him 3 weeks ago, after I opened a Paypal dispute. He is saying all my emails went to his spam box. However he wants me to close the dispute and he will send me another laser free of charge without me having to send the defective one back. He says and I quote "Sorry your previous mail went to our spam box so it is missed. I just noticed your incident went I log in to me paypal account. On the other hand.Paypal is not allow laser transaction and both our account will be shut down if the case is process by paypal stuff. Please close the dispute and we will resend another one to you. You don't have to return the old one."

So my question is should I close the dispute, this seems kind of suspicious.

Imho no way looks like an escape plan, bail out to me ...words count for very little actions and items received do ,get item first then dismiss the issue

DON'T CLOSE THE DISPUTE. Once a dispute is closed, you can NOT open another one. Tell him to send the laser and once you receive it in WORKING condition, you'll close it.

Well crap, I was trying to add a comment to the case and accidentally closed it.... Umm what do I do now? Max at lazerer is pretty honest about replacements I have delt with him before

Update - Well it looks like Max is going to come through he said my new laser is being processed right now. Lazerer is a great website to order from, but is run by one person so it takes some time for him to reply to emails.

Last edited:
Your best bet is to inform him that it is closed and you're expecting a tracking number. See if you can get EMS shipping too.