Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Layout upgrade

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Hi Guys,

I'll be installing an update later today; I'll post back in this thread before I start the process.

Changes according to the developer: This update focuses on bug fixes and improvements but also introduces a brand new "Canvas mode" for all our styles

If you notice anything odd or not working after the upgrade has begun please reply here or send me private message

Best Regards,
-Avery

Last edited:

By "later" what time frame are you thinking of employing? Is that later today or some other day that has yet to be determined?

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Not sure yet exactly when I'll be able to start but I'll post back in this beforehand so you guys know. This could get pushed to tomorrow, not sure yet. Will keep posted.

GSS

I couldn't log on the forum early this morning.
Had the red triangle warning with a warning of people trying to Hack my info, passwords, emails, specific to the LPF.
Was this part of the forum being down and upgraded?

I got maybe an hour of "this page is unavaliable" on every thread, but it seems to have gone pretty smoothly :)

Also had the same warnings as you GSS, certificate was expired according to Chrome for me...

Reactions: GSS

GSS

Ok so it was the same "hack all my info" thank you.
It gave me some option's but unfortunately I don't have the skills to know what the options even meant:(
I left it alone and was able to log on later. So the Chrome re set what ever was expired? Yup, i'm that laptop stupid!

Certificate's not a local problem - but yeah, seems that it'd be connected with the upgrade rather than an actual attacker :)

Huh. I missed all that. I am not on all the time, but do come on from time to time to see if there is any activity. The upgrade must have taken very little time as I am usually not on for a few hours at most.