Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserto.com - LOL must read!!! ( I think they write customer testimonials themselves)

Hi,

This is hilarious I really had to post this...

I was just browsing through the customer reviews and testimonials on Laserto.com and realized that their U.S. customer reviews are written in "Chinglish." Something tells me their reviews are bogus. This is a must read lol.

Here's an exerpt:

Author: Luis - USA - May 2008

"I'm a dentist, and have been devoting myself to eliminating the drilling part in my career. After reading several books, I began thinking of applying blue lasers into the practice. Frankly, I was full of doubts in the beginning, and finally summoned up the courage and "money" to buy two 532nm blue lasers, and then racked more of the brains to embark on the research work. Thanks to these lasers, I was enlightened a lot though I feel not obliged here to share. I think I'm stepping closer to my dreams, and the investment in these two "expensive" tools worthes every penny. I know I need more blue lasers in the future, and I'm sure to order more in LASERTO.COM, because their customer service is really very creditable. Many thanks to them, because they helped me such a lot."

Addison from US

"The first time I used the green laser pointer with adjustable focus, I couldn't control the laser beam freely. A long time later, I find this adjustable focus green laser pointer is better than common green laser, which is much easy to make a quick and clear aiming of targets. The focus can be adjusted freely until it reaches the best. Adjustable focus green laser pointer with safety key is in better quality and better fixed beam and I will recommend this series green laser to my friends. "

Check it out for yourselves...

Laser Pointer Testimonials - LaserTo:Green Laser Pointer

Last edited:

HAahahaha that is so fake.

I read more testimonials on the site from a guy in UK and it sounded exactly the same. LOL much?

Author: Michael T - UK - Febu. 2008

I am a kocrean college student, and I had been coveting the 150mw green laser for nearly half a year before I bought one from Laserto.com. I never deny that the reason I bought is that their lasers are much cheaper than other lasers sites, let alone to compare with eBAY. It turns out to be a laser with high quality, and the cover is well-made too. More importantly, the magical beam and powerful light prove the high-tech too. Unlike those guys who only use it as a presenter, I use it for a variety of ways, and it pleases me a lot to find how funny this gadget can be.

If that word is what i think it is..Racist people..

it's not only their "customer" reviews that make me laugh...

I got a good laugh out of their 5 stars on their 600+ customers who bought 100mW pen style CW 589's, that also happen to be at a negative 25% discount.

Last edited:
You guys are SO skeptical! You don't think there are at least 600 people willing to drop $3k on a 50mW yellow laser?

I meet people every day who say, "I would give up my flat screen in a second for a yellow laser!

But a 100mW pen-style? with a 5/5 star rating? If it were 50mW I'd barely believe it..

I'm glad you guys got to see it :p

I think my favorite is the dentist who wants to "eliminate drilling" from his career and has done extensive research with "two blue 532nm lasers" :wtf: for use in his dental practice!!?? :crackup: I can't believe they thought that would sound convincing. You never know though, maybe next time I visit the dentist he'll give me some goggles and start blasting away at my teeth with a 1.2W 445nm.

Last edited:

sinner

i've seen many chinese websites with fake reviews , let alone this lasers website!!
But the dentist part was Hillarious!!!

I'm glad you guys got to see it :p

I think my favorite is the dentist who wants to "eliminate drilling" from his career and has done extensive research with "two blue 532nm lasers" :wtf: for use in his dental practice!!?? :crackup: I can't believe they thought that would sound convincing. You never know though, maybe next time I visit the dentist he'll give me some goggles and start blasting away at my teeth with a 1.2W 445nm.

haha I bet I could find a use for 445nm light for a dentist, but drilling holes, the 445nm light is the right wavelength to dry them new fillings, well 405,455 should both work, but 532nm drilling a tooth, im going to out on a limb and say you would need about 1KW to just drill a tooth out. Not in my mouth holy crap and a whole new reason to fear a dentist.

ixfd64

I think the rating icons were stolen from the WL website. :crackup: