Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LaserShowParts - redemption

Well i got my scanpro20 and one of the mirrors was broken. i emailed the guy from LSP and he emaild saying it was imposible, i sent a pic.. he emaild back assuring me that it was imposible. I replied explaining that it was true.. he said he would sell me a set at cost. i said ill think about it.. I eventualy gave up and bought a new set of 1.1mm from onestoplasershop and had to sand the backs down so they would fit the 1mm slots..

Well i get an email like a week and a half later, and the guy said "we shipped your new mirrors airmail so it will take some time to get there".. I feared that he charged me for them (tho looking back he could not have, i used pay pay to buy the projector) and sent a nasty email back say "I better not get a bill" ... he replied saying "no charge, shipped today"

well its like 2 weeks later and they are here.. a full set of not 2 but 3 brand new galvo mirrors.. now im realy a pro.. i have spare parts...

hahaha its shocking that they claimed it was impossibly.

they do some amazing packaging so i see where he could be coming from but nothing is impossible.

but they are great guys over there so im glad to see they helped you out!

diachi

Glad you got that sorted, after having to buy mirrors that didn't fit, ohh well you have spares incase anything breaks again, hopefully it wont !