Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lasers Party in East Canada?

Wich location do you prefer?

• Montreal

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Toronto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ottawa?

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
So, i wonder if there is interested people over here.

Awesome idea, let's hope we can get more people to come thing time. I voted Ottawa cause that's were I live, but I will be able to go to any of those cities.

That would be sweet! We could have our buddy Jerry as our local LPF celebrity! :D

Where and when would be the thing to know. Perhaps we could check on other photonic-related boards to have more recruits?

Robert

That would be sweet! We could have our buddy Jerry as our local LPF celebrity! :D

Where and when would be the thing to know. Perhaps we could check on other photonic-related boards to have more recruits?

Robert
July-august?

I would go either to Montreal or Ottawa,Toronto is a little far far away :D

160_ap_niqab_061006.jpg

Last edited:

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
July-august?

I would go either to Montreal or Ottawa,Toronto is a little far far away :D

I'm fine with Montreal too, my French is a bit rusty, but I'm sure it'll come back. July or August is great for me, I'll def be there, any ideas were we would have the meet if it was in Montreal? I can't wait, hopefully I'll have my Arcitc by then lol. :D

Masha'Allah that's really beautiful. :) Too bad she's not coming to the meet. :(

I have no clue, but there is plenty of vacant building we can rent for a day in my city (not far from montreal, so there should be some in montreal too...)

i think going to ottawa would be fun, but id have some trouble getting understood by most members. :D

Damn!

Norway is way to small to have laserparty. (Not enough people)
It would be awesome though.

***Bump**

Im available to go at montreal today and tomorrow, if any of you wanna meet.

I thought you lived in Montreal... What town are you in...:thinking:
PM me if it a secret....:eg:

Jerry

I thought you lived in Montreal... What town are you in...:thinking:
PM me if it a secret....:eg:

Jerry
Laval,

I was almost tempted to go visit simon today but it would cost about 1 hundred to go back and forth..... :wtf:... 60 was much more reasonable.

Last edited:
We'll be having a Croatian laserists meeting here in Croatia. Both are invited :crackup:
Just kidding.

We should really have Avery sell some extra add space to get money to pay for everybody's plane tickets to some place where most of you folks are, to have a large LPF members meeting or something.