Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lasers make you smarter.

405nanoMatt

I just read something about Tdcs or low voltage neuroelectro stimulation and had a thought that maybe lasers do something similar.But even if this is proven incorrect I did have to learn a lot to be able to build a laser so it can still be considered a true statement.lol

Life is all about learning......an old man told me years ago, it's knowledge that makes the real money, I thought about how I could argue against what he had said but the more I thought about it the more I knew he was correct, also learning is fun, that's why I place a high value on correct information and detest liars, liars are too common these days, they should be reviled more often rather than accepted.......but I digress, learn all you can and enjoy it.

gazer101

lol they're strictly macroscopic chemical constructs, but it'd be interesting to see if flesh-penetrating lasers could replace normal electrodes in some brain treatments

Yep, everything we feel, hungry, horny, sleepy, happy, sad, depressed or mad is all chemical.

:D

slide_97.jpg