Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

lasers and birds

Status
Not open for further replies.
they use laser to clear road because theur is much traffic, if they have to stop they are target of bomb they use lasor to let ppl no far ahead that they comin and if dey dun move they will ram them i not watch womives i saw this

i thought about making a joke about his location and that it might explain alot, but there are some gems in that part of the world.
but you know what i mean.
asistradition.jpg

Last edited:
you guys r jerks faces. it a good idea you watch in 20 year all car haave lasor in headlight factory. it is safe. no ne pays atantion to other ppl, with lasors there will fewer accidents

Last edited:
also i want to put a 2 watt laser on my motorcycle helmet so i can shine it at people that cut me off is this illegal?
And we are the jerks here?
you want to blind someone for life...

Last edited:
you guys r jerks faces. it a good idea you watch in 20 year all car haave lasor in headlight factory. it is safe. no ne pays atantion to other ppl, with lasors there will fewer accidents

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

So wrong... oh so very very wrong :shhh:

yes in 20 years they will. But the design you are talking about emits NO LASER ENERGY AT ALL. The laser emissions happen inside a sealed system where the laser strikes flourescent surfaces, these surfaces produce light that actually comes out onto the road. No laser comes out, it happens inside. get it? Like a laser in a CD player. What you are saying is like "Cd players use lasers to send music to peoples ears"

There are no "lasers" being shined AT the road. or anywhere where peoples eyes could see it

Last edited:
3 inches away from a 2W laser on your head? unless you have a very bad laser it will blind someone even if its only temporary long enough for them to crash into another car and kill a bunch of people.

Even the new headlights can cause flash blindness and are way to bright lasers are only going to make it alot worse.
You do not need that much light to drive at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.