Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserpic CW20

Hello all,
Today, I received CW20 scanner, amp board and DMX control board that I ordered from laserpic . I powered up the board , DMX controller board as stated in the manual. I have turned on switch no 10 in the DMX board. I am trying to move or control the scanners manually as described in the manual. But nothing happens. I dont understand certain things in the manual too... Especially
"this mean is 1 x 2 + 1 x 16=18, the same you must select DMXchannel 18 for you Start channel, DMXchannel 42 for your End channel." . Can anyone please guide me or give some ideas to control the scanners.

Thanks again.

Nobody tried to control the DMX controller using the DMX (A+ B- and G). I think i wasted my time being in this forum,.

It is saying the channel is in binary. There is a switch for every power of two. Add them together to get the decimal value of your channel.

Nobody tried to control the DMX controller using the DMX (A+ B- and G). I think i wasted my time being in this forum,.

Those DMX boards use standard DMX addressing, as cyparagon stated.

You have to give people time to respond. Just because you don't get a response the same day you posted doesn't necessarily mean that you won't get a response ever. If you don't get a response within a day, just bump the thread.

Hello all,
I apologize for my previous mistake. As I said before, I have a scanner that can be controlled using DMX. You can find the manual for the DMX table here. http://www.laserpic.com/Product_galvo/LP30K_ch25D_TC_manual.pdf
I am using PIC Controller to send the DMX data to the board. Now the question is...

1) As stated in the manual it has 25 channels. (What is the difference between Pattern A and Pattern B) ?

2) Suppose, if I should make a Veritlcal / Hotizontal movement with will be the channel data that has to be sent ?

3) In the DIP switch I have turned ON SWITCH - 10 and SWITCH - 1. Is that correct ?

4) What will be the output if I send the following data ?

Many Thanks for your time.