Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserlands 6 pattern laser

I recently received a 532nm laser from MERRY at LASERLANDS for a short review. The laser is your standard "PEN STYLE" laser, which takes 2 AAA batteries for power, & comes with 6 screw in "CAPS" that contain diffraction gratings in 6 different patterns capable of producing some entertaining visual displays when the laser is on.
The most amazing thing that I found out about this laser, was it's power out-put. Although being labeled as a 30mW laser, this unit produced an astounding 100mW's with the batteries that were provided in the shipping box. The unit not only produced the 100mW's immediately, it maintained this mW out-put through three, consecutive, 60 second readings on my LASERBEE I LPM. The beam remained bright & steady with no mode hopping or any other possible detrimental effects, although I allowed no cool down period between tests.
If your looking for an inexpensive laser, capable of throwing a bright, steady, beam, that's visible even under low ambient light conditions, this would be a good laser to begin with. The included diffraction caps are a nice bonus for putting on small visual effect shows for friends & family.
I'd like to thank MERRY of LASERLANDS for choosing me to write up this short review that she requested. If anyone should have any questions regarding this laser, feel free to post your queries here, & I'll be more than happy to answer your questions as soon as I see them.
This was only a mini-review of this laser as requested by MERRY.

Last edited:

IIRC... Merry is a Female...

Nice review Rob..;)
(You forgot to mention a price....)

Jerry

Thanks Jerry, & you're right, Merry IS a FEMALE. rob
Post edited accordingly.

Last edited: