Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserists in ohio

yeah its way far away from where im at, im in wood county. have you ever heard of Nelson-Ledges Quarry Park.

Geczy

I see you are in summit Co AND have a set of the cheap wickedlasers glasses.
This might sound odd... but would you mind if I ran them through a spectrophotometer to obtain a spectral analysys? I have (access to) a PerkinElmer Spectrophotometer... I do not have goggles (yet). I might only need them for like 2 days. It's completely nondestructive. Basically consists of analyzing transmitted light with a gathering sphere and diffraction grating. It sounds more interesting than it is in real life... basically you fall asleep while running the test - lol.

They come with no certification from WL (unlike the $99 glasses) and MANY people are interested in what they are. Mine are coming with my WL I bought but it would be useful to know what these goggles do for 445nm BEFORE people get ahold of them.

Sent you a PM :)

and some random other states, but all of whom are so far apart from eah other. the rest of which are in other countries.