Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserglow Orion 635nm BEAST review !!

Sorry, folks - it was sent back when I couldn't find time and energy enough to do a good review. It was bright, but honestly, that is the best I can say about it - square beam pattern - this item was meant strictly for those that want high powered 635 without any regards to beam shape. I should have posted an update months ago - but honestly completely forgot since I was not impressed (guess I am not a true laser enthusiast if I couldn't get excited over it).

OK everyone, get ready to drool.  I just purchased a 635nm 400mW+ portable laser from S-KY.  It is a fluke, they meant to create a ~200mW but ended up with 400mW+ of stable power.  I should have it in a few days. CAN'T WAIT !

jimc1128 said:
OK everyone, get ready to drool. I just purchased a 635nm 400mW+ portable laser from S-KY. It is a fluke, they meant to create a ~200mW but ended up with 400mW+ of stable power. I should have it in a few days. CAN'T WAIT !
I think I can speak for all when I say this:
"TAKE PICTURES!!!"

diachi

Hope its a good laser, I've read a few bad reviews about their build quality vs price.

Diachi

I already have a 808nm 1.9W portable from S-KY and am every bit confident this new 635nm will be as awesome as the 808nm is.