Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserglow has great customer service

ads813

I ordered an aries 20 on dec. 27th and the laserglow website said 2-3 weeks shipping. Today, 18 days later, I recieved an aries 35 from them because they didnt want me to have to wait for an item that wasnt in stock. They upgraded me for free! Great service...Thanks Laserglow!

Wow that is cool, upgraded to the next one just so you dont have to wait, excelent service laserglow [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D

I'm glad to hear that, last Thursday I ordered a 150mw green lab and they said it should be here monday or tuesday. Fingers crossed for being able to play with it tonight!

I've seen several cases of that happening now.... I remember one case where someone was given the benefit of the next model that would have normally cost about another 1000.00!

They pay great expense to make sure customer service is excellent... for that reason alone, it would be hard to purchase elsewhere if very much money was involved.....

and I mean that bit time!