Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserglow Aries Time Tunnel

S

SenKat

Well - a little background for those that do not know me....

I am confined to using a cane to get around, due to a bad spine injury.  Not looking for pity (yet) just setting the stage for what comes next !

I filled my garage with Fog for this video, and was moving around, getting ready to film when I TRIPPED - and chipped two teeth !  (Okay - NOW you can give me pity !) Well, ya - my back is murderring me right now - but my TEETH !  HOLY CRAP !  Anyways - the film turned out okay...so here it is.... :cool: :cool:

P.S.  Look for a sale soon if I have to get crowns !!!  :'( :'( :'( :'(

DON'T do this at home - have a helper if you are a clumsy OAF like me ! (Damn  :-[)

Attachments

• Aries_tunnel.wmv
    10.9 MB · Views: 43

T

timelord

I like it mate very good i've got to get a fogger after my Lucent has been purchased then i'll turn out the odd tunnel.  ;) Sorry to hear about you knocking your choppers out OUCH!!!!

S

SenKat

Yeah - my wife is more pissed than me...doesn't hurt (the teeth that is...)but the wallet will hurt when I go to get them fixed - did NOT budget for this crap, damnit.
I think I used too much fog, though - hard to see the striations in the light. Next one will be a spirograph....but I will have my daughter help since I don;t wanna booger up any more teeth !!! LOL ;D

T

timelord

Wow i forget you have to pay for health care and dental stuff in the US. It's about £200 for a cron to be replaced or made over here :eek: But if your retired unemployed or disabled then it's free on the NHS..

Wow Nice video there Sen.

Dam that laser is bright :cool:, Sorry to hear about your teeth bud :eek:

Jase

Great Video! And I am sorry about your teeth. Earlier I posted that I wanted to buy your lasers when you got tired of them. I didn't mean for it to happen this way! I really hope you don't have to sell your toys!

Maybe you won't need a full crown, and they can fix them some other way.

Neo

Awesome video!!! - use your green AND red next time - that would be really cool. (oh, and buy a 3$ football mouthguard first... ;) )

T

timelord

LASER SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Attachments

• gumshields.jpg
    gumshields.jpg
    217.7 KB · Views: 120
T

timelord

Last but not least you need goggles to make a good tunnel. ;)

Attachments

• 09-goggles-pic-532nm20green20sport20elite_001.jpg
    09-goggles-pic-532nm20green20sport20elite_001.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 99
S

SenKat

*sigh* I GUESS I was asking for ribbing when I told everyone what a dummy I was ! Nice gum shields - does Wicked sell those for $97.63 US ?? LOL ! Yeah - when I recover from this video, I will make one with multiple tunnels in red and green....should be nice :) And most likely a little less fog this time !