Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laserbtb

Hi 35$ seems pretty normal to me :thinking: in the netherlands i pay 30$ for normal shipping to the states.

@michael rosen have you ever contacted about the mode hopping?

Greetings,,

@michael rosen have you ever contacted about the mode hopping?

yes but they said it was probably just temperature even though i'm like certain it was bumped during shipping or something. anyways, they wanted me to send it all the way back to china with no guarantee that they would do something about it, so i decided to keep it instead.

Ah i see. Bummer. A PL532 is a bit to expensive to replace without hassle i think.

Greetings,,

yeah. i understand that DPSS lasers are finicky, and because the host is so well built ill probably buy a 405 when i get the chance (its the only common wavelength i dont have yet, since i have 445, 532, 635, and 650)

I would have sent it back, probably the crystals got a bump during shipping or they used bad crytals either way that should cover since its under warranty they offer 6months, i wouldnt want a laser that performs bad.. but thats the problem shipping stuff back to china takes forever..

Last edited:
but thats the problem shipping stuff back to china takes forever..

Unfortunately, it takes forever and it can be expensive. Also, if you ever send something back to China make sure you have tracking and delivery confirmation to make sure the package gets there!

-Alex

Last edited: