Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

laserbtb Quality Laser?

I figured that. Lol

I have flashlights that take 16340 and I can use one 18650 in there place. Whats the best 16340 rechargeables out there. I have plenty of sure fire 16340s but would like rechargeable ones sooner or later.

I would recommend a Panasonic 16430 rechargeable. They are high quality and work well.

I was having a look through some of the lasers on laserbtb and found this one:

HL 405,445,450nm

A 1000mw 445nm laser for $101 seams really appealing:drool: Can I trust laserbtb? If anyone has ever ordered from them do they sell quality lasers? Are they on or over spec? If my order gets lost while shipping or confiscated at Canadian customs would they be willing to send another one? O and with this laser specifically would I be able to see the beam in:

day time with no fog or smoke?
day time with fog or smoke?
night time with no fog or smoke?

Their product will most likely be fine but the rest you are worried about their service is not so good. If it gets lost its lost.

I wouldnt go that far as of yet.., if it really was their rep would be really bad like wicked lasers and other crappy companies by now..

It's getting there. Seems like there hasn't been any good experiences lately. I just don't want to go through what I did when there is plenty of other options.