Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Warning Label Generator

AWSOME, best picture generator I've ever use :yh: going in my fav's when I get a new charger for my computer (my dog ate the tip off :poke: and I'm using my moms...)
Suggestions:
:lasergun:1. up to a petawatt of power :whistle:
2. decimals for colors such as yellow :yh:
3. colors mayby a little brighter :undecided:
Other than that is perfect :yh:

Trevor

1. up to a petawatt of power :whistle:
2. decimals for colors such as yellow :yh:
3. colors mayby a little brighter :undecided:
Other than that is perfect :yh:

Glad you like it!

1. I can only do up to two megawatts, because PHP only supports up to a signed 32-bit integer; this is 2^31 milliwatts, which translates to 2.1MW - anything higher and I overflow. I may roll in the ability to select what units to use, then I could support up to yottawatts, etc. :p

2. I'll remove the "numeric input only" protection - but when you put something in like letters, it will default to 0nm wavelength.

3. I used a diagram of the visible spectrum to determine the wavelength to display. I'll see if I can tweak it a bit in GIMP to make the colors brighter.

-Trevor

This is very well made. Honestly great work! Anyway I noticed it tracks the amount of "2,290 labels generated to date" do you have access to a database that gives you access all the requested data? It would be cool to see a graph of some sort. Might be cool to see like the most common lasers or maybe even see the 445 craze, as overtime 445 label requests might have increased.. haha...anyway just think about it!

Trevor

This is very well made. Honestly great work! Anyway I noticed it tracks the amount of "2,290 labels generated to date" do you have access to a database that gives you access all the requested data? It would be cool to see a graph of some sort. Might be cool to see like the most common lasers or maybe even see the 445 craze, as overtime 445 label requests might have increased.. haha...anyway just think about it!

I'll have to start keeping track of that, that would be interesting. Currently all I keep in a database is labels and views. :)

Thanks for you hard work. +1

2937-warning-500gw.gif

No problem!

I've actually been working on a laser safety compendium (the real URL is Safe Lasers - Laser safety information and free warning labels. )... it's more complete on my local server and is the reason for the face lift of that page. If you've got content you want to share, drop me a PM.

-Trevor

dnar

I have two Epilog laser engravers/cutters at work, a 20W Fibermarker and a 60W CO2. I made some cool/fun warning badges at work this week for my projects (using wording I spotted here a while back), I'll post a pic soon.

I am curious, what will the beam look like on the sticker for the 1064nm wavelength?
:crackup:

warning.php

p.s. I think I will be able to go back to the future with this laser!

Last edited: