Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Sale, Everything Must Go!!!

r8nd0m

I've been busy the past year or so with college, and various engineering competitions/projects; therefore I haven't posted here or at LC in a while (I probably wouldn't have posted at LC anyway).
I haven't used these lasers for about a year now, since I used them in some physics projects, and due to college costs I have to relinquish them.

First up is my 100mW 532nm, it's an old model wicked laser sold by the guy who own UltraLasers; which has had its charcoal color sanded down to the copper, leaving it with an original polished copper look. It comes with a matching copper focusing lens.

Price $100

Next up is my 200mW 650nm adjustable focus pointer made by Andy_Con, it has minor scratches on the exterior, and a bit of scatter
Looks worse in photo, I'll add another pic later.
Price $125

Next is the 400mW 980nm CNI pointer. It also comes with a matching black and gold focusing lens.

Price $175

Finally it's my non-pointer 300mW 980nm lab style laser from Aixiz; which has been used for less than 10 minutes since I purchased it.

Price $100

I'll only accept PayPal. Prices are negotiable.

Edit: I'm not sure if they had the Rep  system before I stopped posting (8/22/07), so of course I have 0 :(.

r8nd0m

It's IR so the beam specs are pretty bad, using a camera I can estimate the beam diameter to be at about 1 cm it appears to stay tight for about a foot then noticeably diverges. It's focusable to some extent using the built-in lens, but not to the point it burns. It pretty much needs an external lens for that. I have plenty of lenses and will include a few with it.

I'll see if I can find the official specs.

r8nd0m

Depending on the amount of interest I'll get them all tested at once.

i would be interested in the wicked 100nw or the 200mw, are they green? im looking to get my first laser and was thinking about getting optotronics 55mw 532mn but these are the power i wanted, i cant aford to spend to much on a laser, i dont know what mn is can you enlighten me

532 nm is green yes  ;D
650 Red 405 violet
808 I/R
hey I really have been learning stuff I couldn't have answered that question 6 months ago lol

r8nd0m

And the 980nm lasers are a deeper IR with more divergence, and are not visible to the "naked" eye.