Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Laser Safety Wallpaper

IsaacT

I need advice. I am trying to make my own Laser Safety wallpapers. I am trying to find a program that would allow me to do that. Or some methodology to create a nice, big wallpaper for my computer.

When I have figured it out and made one I will post a reduced size image and a link to the file on my photo bucket incase others want it. OR if there is already some nice wallpaper floating about in the internets then I would love to hear about them.

I have spent almost an hour searching, so I think I am at the point where I am allowed to ask for help.

Thanks,
Isaac

you trying to draw it? if so adobe illustrator is awesome, but of course it costs money. depending on what it is i may be able to do it for you if i have time in class.(my school has a license for the school computers.

IsaacT

Oh yeah I forgot to add, preferably inexpensive(by that I mean free....) :crackup:

Thanks for the quick reply though. That in and of itself earns you a +1 when I can give it to you again. Stupid system....

Coby

GIMP is a freeware GNU image editing software, if that's what you're looking for.