Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Pointer Store mis-using complaint e-mail.

Blackholesun

Hello,
I made a complaint to the laser pointer store a couple of months ago in an email. It was basically about why I would not consider buying from them (Laser Pointer Store) because of the resellers of their Thor sieries lasers are selling under powered lasers, if you order a 5 watt you get a 3 watt. I have always suspected Laser pointer store of being the source of a lot of these rip off sites. Including being the ones running those sites . ANYWAYS, they took that email and used only part of it. Here is what they used..

[I bought one of these from another seller...
Hello,
It is nice, but I had bought the 5 watt and i got the 3 watt. I don't know why these are so much resold by others and are under..]

They cut the rest of the email off.

That was it, but it makes it look like I am saying BUY ONE FROM HERE, when I am not. I was telling them I WOULD NOT but from Laser Pointer Store because of all of the bad resellers selling THEIR products. AND, until that was under some kind of control, I would NOT be doing business with Laser Pointer Store.

Pretty messed up trying to mis use my emails. I didn't give them permission to use them and they were not a positive 5 star experience, like they show. I give them 0 stars and maybe a lawsuit.
I suspect they are some chinese company as well.

Mike.

Last edited:

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Well first off we don't have any affiliation with them. Secondly I don't see the problem.

Blackholesun

You wouldn't! YOU seem to not care about the thieves working the laser sites, as usual.
Have a great day.

Last edited:

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I don't know maybe because I don't see where it says in the message that he portrays "BUY ONE FROM HERE" ;)

daimajinbuu

I agree with (wild). I think bad use of the English language is at play here. I have purchased from The Laser Pointer Store, with nothing but a positive experience.

This forum used to be filled with people that had scientific, artistic, and other laser fascinated minds. Now it seems that the forum has become the underneath of the bridge. Sad:cry: