Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser pointer store contact info, frauds not responding

Djphy

Hi
Order ID: #100002460
Order lpm on June 2
Received yesterday
Very bad support.
At the beginning they responded, after a month they shipped my order via express shipping and charged 20$ for shipping. And guaranteed 10 day delivery but they shipped the item 3 weeks later. I asked them to cancel they said reject the order at your end and it will come back to us so we can refund.
I had given a letter to post Master to reject the package. But it got delivered.
Now I want to return to the seller and need return address. And I have written like 5 mails to laser pointer store, but they haven't responded.
Is there any one from laser pointer store on this forum. So I can contact them.

Please help

Encap

Nobody on LPF from there in recent past--the owner used to advertise and post here but no more.
You could PM him but doubt he will respond if 5 emails don't do it either.

There wasn't a return address on the package---seems impossible that could be true?
If you didn't ask for express shipping dispute the charge w. whoever processed the payment.

Depending on how much the item cost it might not be worth returning anyway---that is what the bandits count on.
Shipping to China by any method with tracking is expensive that + $20 shipping to you--is a lot of shipping loss.

If you have not opened or altered the package in any way, you might be able to take it to the post office and write refused on it and have them return it at no charge---works for domestic parcels-- not sure about international

Last edited:

GSS

He was a member here, I can't remember the user name but he went by Tommy.
Let me see if I can find something but I doubt it will help:(
Like Encap mentioned, try hard to dispute some how.

Well, the username was "Tommy"... Still though nothing probably you can do with it.

Last edited:
Hi
Order ID: #100002460
Order lpm on June 2
Received yesterday
Very bad support.
At the beginning they responded, after a month they shipped my order via express shipping and charged 20$ for shipping. And guaranteed 10 day delivery but they shipped the item 3 weeks later. I asked them to cancel they said reject the order at your end and it will come back to us so we can refund.
I had given a letter to post Master to reject the package. But it got delivered.
Now I want to return to the seller and need return address. And I have written like 5 mails to laser pointer store, but they haven't responded.
Is there any one from laser pointer store on this forum. So I can contact them.

Please help
You got the laser. It's going to cost to send it back. Keep it and make this a learning experience.

I believe that is the very cheap, and not at all accurate, laser power meter offered by them. Even at $70.00 it is way over priced for what you get. They contain a small TEC, a resistor, LED and a voltmeter display. No other semiconductor components inside.