Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser pointer companies

noop1

I attempted to capture many of the well known laser pointer companies in the poll here:

https://ask.ixsium.com/shared/poll/...-pointer-company-would-you-recommend&src=link

Please vote for the company you believe represents a reputable place to purchase a laser.

Please also add comments on your buying experience.

Any other companies that deserve a mention?

Help you fellow LPF member out and vote so newbies don't keep posting "Is "blah" a good company" in the main forum.

Last edited:

it wont let me vote. asking me for a password?

^Try now, it didn't ask me for a password :)

I voted for LaserGlow(not just because im a fan of their products as some may think :D). I own 4 of their products and so far am more then satisfied, all of my purchases were quick, easy & I received my laser pointers in about 1 week with the FREE shipping they offered(I live on the other side of North America). Their pointers are all very well built, and do exactly what I was expecting them to do :)

All in all, if someone has the money to spare LaserGlow should definitely be on their buying list!

-Alex

Last edited:
^Try now, it didn't ask me for a password :)
I did it again. When I click my choice it goes to another page that asks for log in information. I hope my vote went through.

off topic Welcome Back Greenlander :beer: thought you had another week or so of vacation.

off topic Welcome Back Greenlander :beer: thought you had another week or so of vacation.

My vacation finished on August 14th haha, I just managed to get Wi-Fi on the 11th :)

Edit: Thank you for welcoming me back!!

-Alex

Last edited:

noop1

Poll results:
LuckLaser - 0 votes
Wicked Lasers - 1 vote
LaserBTB - 2 votes
LaserGlow - 3 votes
Blord - 8 votes
JetLasers - 1 vote
SciFiLasers - 4 votes
FreeMascot - 0 votes
DragonLasers - 0 votes
Lazerer - 0 votes
Blord is our runaway winner. Congrats Blord!

Last edited: