Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

laser pointer and police helicopter :(:(:(:(

D

Deleted member 8382

It has been posted a hundred times anyway. what amazes me the most is the night vision lol

i know i have night vision Binoculars worth $800 and it makes them look like a $10 flash light lol

Now I've met uneducated people, and I've met morons, but NEVER have I met an uneducated moron!

I think part of our duty as a forum is to try and prevent uneducated people from getting lasers... I spent the better part of 2 years finding this site and learning about lasers before getting even an over 30mW laser, I think that if someone had told me where to buy them before I learned safety along the way I may have done something like that... and I'm glad I had to work to find out good sources for lasers, and I can be safe.

will

Moptsp

Such retards. Makes me vary angry.

indeed. Low temperature range high resolution FLIR, as is used by most police helicopters. much more expensive than night vision, and much more effective for this purpose.

will

Yeah. Night Vision would be terrible in this purpose. The laser would show up blindingly bright.

-Moptsp

Such retards. Makes me vary angry.

Yeah. Night Vision would be terrible in this purpose. The laser would show up blindingly bright.

-Moptsp

lol-I bet shining a laser into someone's NVGs would be a pain provided they aren't digital with light limiting.

Will