Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

laser+match+gas+glass bottle=fun

in the near future, probably within a week or two i will put some gas in a glass bottle, then a match and light the match through the bottle with my laser! ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

can't wait? me neither!
stay tuned for a video! (i will probably put the bottle in the middle of my driveway where there are no flammable objects for safety, and i will wear safety clothing and goggles!)

-laserlover

JLSE

Why do the words Glass Porcupine come to mind :-/

Be safe :)

*Maybe a nice plastic 2L bottle?

plastic? no way, i want glass so that the huge flames come out the open top!! ;D

-laserlover

JLSE

laserlover said:
plastic? no way, i want glass so that the huge flames come out the open top!! ;D

-laserlover

I thought you were planning on capping it [smiley=evil.gif]

wannaburn said:
[quote author=laserlover link=1222383008/0#2 date=1222384574]plastic? no way, i want glass so that the huge flames come out the open top!! ;D

-laserlover

I thought you were planning on capping it [smiley=evil.gif]
[/quote]
same

laserlover said:
no way, i don't plan on dying any time soon, lol

eh... but thats the fun part...lol.... gunna use the dilda?

what kind of gas.... helium mabe?

JLSE

bugattidude said:
[quote author=laserlover link=1222383008/0#5 date=1222392095]no way, i don't plan on dying any time soon, lol

eh... but thats the fun part...lol.... gunna use the dilda?

what kind of gas.... helium mabe?[/quote]

helium woud be fun, its inert :p

Nothing cool will happen, it won't like blow up or anything. Gas needs oxygen to burn, so a glass bottle filled with gas and a match will do...nothing. If there is some air in there it may pop but you're not going to get any explosion type things.

styropyro said:
Nothing cool will happen, it won't like blow up or anything. Gas needs oxygen to burn, so a glass bottle filled with gas and a match will do...nothing. If there is some air in there it may pop but you're not going to get any explosion type things.

good! i don't want an explosion i want to put a little gasoline in it and light it on fire and have flames come out the top, NOT blow up!

Ace82

laserlover said:
[quote author=p8ntballer589 link=1222383008/0#13 date=1222442963]so do it already!

learn patience young one, it is a virtue that is rewarded![/quote]

Yes, patience is a virtue, however, when we click on the title of this topic under the Multimedia board, our short lived excitements are shattered when we don't see a video in the post, as it can be considered false advertising. So, perhaps the maker of this thread, should have been more patient, as to have waited until the completion of this experiment, as to share it with the rest of us for his reward. Now, all he sees is these posts about how cool it will be, in lieu of how cool it is. :p