Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser inquiry

tjs

Hello I am new to the forum. How is everybody? My name is Tim
and I am bulding a tool that currently as a prototype is using a keychain laser. Which in every aspect is adequate at the time. I have some questions though. In my final product I would like the laser to be reliable( switch an laser componentry) it already is aluminum and size and strength is adequate. I would like to have a more accuracy but as it is it is fine as I can turn it in the tool to calibrate. Now I do not need much power ( I don't think) as it does not need to shine more than 10 Feet, but I would like a small say 3/32 size target area ideally My only concerns are long term durability of the switch and components as stated above. Now is is possible to have some thing custom made and still stay in the price range of a keychain laser pointer( I have been quoted 1.39 US dollars a piece for in the 10,000 to 100,000 device range) or will I have to go with a already made product? Thank you for your help

Tim

Hello Tim,
welcome to this forum!

What's that all got to do with introduce YOURSELF :wtf::twak::huh::thinking: :D

Last edited:
Have fun, ask questions, people will help and awnser any questions. Good luck and welcome!