Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Drivers?

dj_q

I'm sorry if this question was already answered in a previous post. :-X

I saw a YouTube video where some guy used a flashlight (LED) that had a Driver already in it, i just didn't catch the brand and model of flashlight he used.
Would anyone know what flashlight he may of used in his laser? Would it be possible?

Is there any flashlight that has a useable Driver included that can be used to make a burning laser pointer?

Thanks A Lot!

-DJ Q

Before stumbling into a forum and asking random questions, take some time to read some of the other posts, especially the ones that are at the top.

dj_q said:
I'm sorry if this question was already answered in a previous post. :-X

I saw a YouTube video where some guy used a flashlight (LED) that had a Driver already in it, i just didn't catch the brand and model of flashlight he used.  
Would anyone know what flashlight he may of used in his laser?  Would it be possible?

Is there any flashlight that has a useable Driver included that can be used to make a burning laser pointer?

Thanks A Lot!

-DJ Q

I can see by your 1st Thread/Post.... that you haven't spent 2 minutes to read any Threads or Posts
on this forum...

There is a little known feature here called the Search Link.... That would be the best way to start
on LPF...

Oh look I found it....

http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?action=search