Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Collection? What do y'all think?

Tmack

Well. In reality one should wear glasses if a laser is in hand. But we all know how careful we are as individuals. If a situation arises were you think, gee I should probably should have my glasses on, then put them on. After all, there your eyes. If you feel that you are safe , its up tothe individual to choose otherwise.

NO4H99

At least pick up some cheap glasses. uvex blue-blockers will work fine but don't block IR. Much better than nothing though. I'd rather take 20mw to the eye than 500mw.

Tmack

Must have them to make the choice! But just know you will need them at some point. And the worst time to realize that is when your eye is already damaged.

I agree with you all,

I am buying the PLE-PRO 445nm 500mW unit. After, I will be saving up to buy a Eagle Pair 190-540nm Safety Glasses.

No point in having a collection if I can't even see it :beer:

I agree with you all,

I am buying the PLE-PRO 445nm 500mW unit. After, I will be saving up to buy a Eagle Pair 190-540nm Safety Glasses.

No point in having a collection if I can't even see it :beer:
Far better idea to get the safety glasses first because you will use the laser when you get it ,even if only for a short time .A short time is all you need to cause damage .

Last edited: