Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Attack

A green laser attack on an aircraft took place about 6 miles from where I live, on March 29th, and the FBI is involved in an investigation. Now I am scared to use mine as I don't wish to be mistaken for this extreme douche.:spank: How many more can take place before they are banned? look for it people. its coming.:banned:

BE RESPONSIBLE WITH YOUR LASERS! I have not completed my collection yet, and I do not want to be limited to 1 or 5mW like Australia!

edz55

Scientist should just make a giant ion cannon which orbits earth and senses when an individual points his laser at a aircraft, which it responds by blasting them with a beam powerful enough to toast them lol I'm sure after the first couple of toastings pesky people like these will learn there lessons.

:lasergun:

Last edited:
im sure you are known for your lasers by some people around you, if it was near you make an alibi, where were you in the time of the attack? who were you with? why would it be impossible for you to have done it? this will be useful if you have this ready if they discover you have a laser that is capable of this and come to question you.

Scientist should just make a giant ion cannon which orbits earth and senses when an individual points his laser at a aircraft, which it responds by blasting them with a beam powerful enough to toast them lol I'm sure after the first couple of toastings pesky people like these will learn there lessons.

:lasergun:

you mean like this?

Laser pointer kids get shot by AC130 - YouTube

dont worry its an edited video

Last edited: