Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodperson

A stalker has been using surveillance equipment and laser guns(?) on me for over five years.
Unfortunately, physical damage was done to my knee, so the abuse is not in my imagination.
I live in an apartment and the "hits" come from somewhere to the front of the apartment. And I saw 2-3 inch red, green, and white circles early on. I honestly saw a white one, too.
What can I do to defend myself since no one believes me?

A stalker has been using surveillance equipment and laser guns(?) on me for over five years.
Unfortunately, physical damage was done to my knee, so the abuse is not in my imagination.
I live in an apartment and the "hits" come from somewhere to the front of the apartment. And I saw 2-3 inch red, green, and white circles early on. I honestly saw a white one, too.
What can I do to defend myself since no one believes me?

I can only suggest the following under the disclaimer of " for entertainment purposes only " due to the gravity of the situation, remember if you ever really feel unsafe or in danger, even from yourself, then call the authorities and/or seek prompt professional medical attention.

Whatever you're doing to anger the little green men from the dark side of the moon, you should stop it now, before you disappear or become a statistic....... If they use their insano ray on you then you'll appear to go nuts, you may stand in traffic yelling at passing cars while simultaneously embellishing your genitals with self made piercings, this can result in infection and interference with the flow of traffic due to the proclivity of slack jaw gawkers.

Remember to always wear your tin-foil hat, even while you sleep and in the shower, only take it off when inside a large metal enclosure such as a city bus or a tin-foil tepee where you can keep your head shaved bald, you want good contact between your tin hat and your skin for maximum protection.

Good luck and get help soon.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Goodperson I'm not sure what you want from us. Are you looking to do the same in retaliation? Because we cannot allow that. As already said you need to contact the authorities about this not us. We can't do anything for you.

Goodperson

You misunderstand me. I am a Christian. When I say defend myself, I mean there has to be someone somewhere who has possibly had to safely defend (protect) themselves from someone who abuses lasers. I applogize for my part of the misunderstanding. So, from what you say, right now there are NO defenses. That's really sad. Thank you for YOUR input. I hope there are others who could be comfortable with kindly contributing their input. Thank you.

I had hoped you were joking and still think you could be or maybe you want someone to recommend something so you can sue when it fails ?

Like Unown said, if you have been attacked you need to contact the appropriate authorities.

We are hobbyist and can not be responsible for your safety, we can not give you any medical or legal advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.