Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lase beam viewer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Almost $0? Show me where you can find 99.9% isopropanol for $0.

If you're okay with confining your beam viewing to a bottle, why not just fill the bottle with water to disperse the beam?

I'll never understand how people can justify spending hundreds or thousands on lasers, but refuse to buy a $35 fog machine.

Almost $0? Show me where you can find 99.9% isopropanol for $0.

If you're okay with confining your beam viewing to a bottle, why not just fill the bottle with water to disperse the beam?

I'll never understand how people can justify spending hundreds or thousands on lasers, but refuse to buy a $35 fog machine.

Agreed, you could even go to the bathroom and turn on the hot water if you are really anal about fog machines. Fog machines are definitely worth it, unlike crafting a bottle with some alcohol inside because you are NOT getting the same coverage as fog machines.

Fogging up the bathroom with hot water isn't free either. It takes a lot of energy to heat water, and most of the energy is literally going right down the drain. Your electric bill is going to go up a dollar or two every time you do that.

Pman

If I don't want to fill a room with fog I just use a cheapo vape pen.

Fogging up the bathroom with hot water isn't free either. It takes a lot of energy to heat water, and most of the energy is literally going right down the drain. Your electric bill is going to go up a dollar or two every time you do that.

Very true, unless you have a solar boiler. At least its cheaper than most solutions like the alcohol in the bottle. I guess the humidity could mess up optics too. But paying more than $10 dollars for alcohol is far too expensive considering you could make a solution of glycerine and water to create a $5 fog machine. Either way, fog machine is the way forward.

Last edited:
You guys have a point but I made this to help newbies (not using the word noob here). Anyway I will pm daguin to have this thread deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.