Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Labby style lasers for sale...

S

SenKat

Gazoo said:
[quote author=SenKat link=1181252501/0#11 date=1181490653]Here's the prices if anyone is interested -

200mw d/c powered - $160 shipped
100mw a/c powered - $110 shipped
100mw d/c powered -  $80 shipped

For US customers, that price can be $5.00 less, shipped - but for the folks across the pond, the prices are fairly tight due to the high cost of shipping !

So I assume you have measured the output of the 200mw one. Is that peak power or continuous? How much has it been used? What voltage does it run on and how much current? Is it one you made from a DVD diode? Is it a 5.6 0r 9mm diode. Glass lens??? Thanks.[/quote]

That is its' rated power - the peak is 238mw, then it settles down after about 5 minutes continuous to 187mw. It is all glass optics for all three - adjustable focus, and no, these ones I did not make. I bought them, and decided that I would rather have this blue laser than the whole ton of reds I had ! If I was not going to buy the blue, I would never even consider selling them, since they are so good and reliable. All of them have seen less than 10 minutes of use so far - I was planning on integrating them into a home-made RGB projector - alas, I do not have anywhere NEAR that amount of money available for my hobby at the moment, nor in the near forseeable future.

The voltage and current required for hte 200mw is 2.6 to 5.5V DC at 230ma. I powered it off of 3 AA batts, and I have a push button switch soldered inline to turn it on and off. I iwll supply the battery holder along with the laser head. All the circuitry is inside the head of the laser, so DC power is all that is needed.

Gazoo

I bought the 200mw d/c powered one. I was looking at a couple of similar items on fleabay so this offer came at a good time. Plus I know what I am getting since SenKat has measured the output and all:) Thanks.

S

SenKat

Done deal - the 200mw one is gone, the two 100mw ones are left....

S

SenKat

I am not certain - I know the beam is nice and pretty and round - so I doubt it's a
C-mount...

Gazoo

I just wanted to pop in and thank SenKat for the 200mw module, which I received today. It is everything he said it was and I am very happy with it. Thanks SenKat:)