Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

JUST GOT MY X-105

M

Mac

WOOOOOOOO I JUST GOT IT!!! where it says danger., it does not say 105mW, it says 500mW !!! I dont know if it is trou tough, ill the beam is SOOO visible I cant wait to try it in the night, and to try to burn, but I need some protective googles first :(

UPDATE: First test, it smokes paper withn 2 seconds the dot touches the paper

Congrats, I'm still waiting on mine. What's the average/peak? It's on the box.

Frosty

Mac said:
WOOOOOOOO I JUST GOT IT!!! where it says danger., it does not say 105mW, it says 500mW !!! I dont know if it is trou tough, ill the beam is SOOO visible I cant wait to try it in the night, and to try to burn, but I need some protective googles first :(

UPDATE:  First test, it smokes paper withn 2 seconds the dot touches the paper

Actually it says "<500mW" meaning less than Its just a standard warning label for a 3b laser. Look on the white box and it will have the average and peak ratings, bet its up there if its burning paper, lol. Congrats!

me_too_lazy said:
aw lucky
im still waiting for my pseudo cni =]

You still haven't gotten it? I shipped it a while back I think (or perhap my memory is just crap). Let me know if its not there by Tuesday and I'll look into it.

And yeah, as frosty said, the sticker says "<500mW". A 10mW CNI will have that sticker. Its just a standard catch-all sticker for class IIIB lasers.

yea not here yet
but dont worry about it
stuff to canada from the states usually takes awhile
if my estimates are correct, shouldddd be here monday