Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just got a Green 303, advice?

Try to paint a match with a black marker and then try to light it, you can paint a balloon with the same marker and try to pop it. All the 303 I had was able to do it. Don't forget to focus it correctly.

Usually, those Chinese lasers are 50~100mW (IR green), you can get anything between 5mW and 150mW, you only will know with a LPM

Thanks it doesn't seem to burn anything so I can't say it's 100mW+ but I'll try black eletrical tape. And you said to also ship it to a trust member with a meter? How many days would all this take (Canada to America, then back?

diachi

Thanks it doesn't seem to burn anything so I can't say it's 100mW+ but I'll try black eletrical tape. And you said to also ship it to a trust member with a meter? How many days would all this take (Canada to America, then back?

There are a bunch of members in Canada who have meters I'm sure. :)

I'd offer, but shipping up to here for anything takes forever - there's probably someone closer.

There are a bunch of members in Canada who have meters I'm sure. :)

I'd offer, but shipping up to here for anything takes forever - there's probably someone closer.

Well thanks a lot for the thought though! I'll hunt for a thread with a Canadian who won't mind Metering me up!

diachi

Well thanks a lot for the thought though! I'll hunt for a thread with a Canadian who won't mind Metering me up!

If you can't find anyone closer I have no problem helping you out! Better to keep it in Canada so that it doesn't need to cross any more borders.

I'm sure there was a thread somewhere with people offering to meter lasers, a sticky in one of the sections. Haven't found it yet!

Edit: http://laserpointerforums.com/f70/map-members-access-laser-power-meters-92373.html - In the laser measurements section that I just noticed for the first time, even though I'm on the map...

Last edited: