Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just bough a RPL 425 : )

lam3

Bionic-Badger said:
Nah, the worst thing is when you see that note in your mailbox that says that you weren't there to sign for it, because then it takes another two postal days to receive it (one for the mailman to pick up the note again, and another to bring the package).  It's especially bad when that happens on a Friday so it's THREE days you have to wait.  ARGH!

Aaargh, just got home from only being away for an hour or two, and I found the note saying I can pick it up Monday after 1:30...

It was a DX shipment too, so how nice to just have to wait EXTRA long, and then find I may have to RMA it because the idiots at the post office threw it around :C.

Wow ...... that about all i can say right now
specks
432mw on lvl 9 ..... my crystals dont over saturate :p
440mw on non adjustable cap..... i was sent bolth for a reason witch i will discuse in my review on monday when my gf gets back so i can use her camra :p
oh and the peak is around 570mw :p

so happy anways going to go play :p

f22warzone said:
Wow ...... that about all i can say right now
specks
432mw on lvl 9 ..... my crystals dont over saturate :p
440mw on non adjustable cap..... i was sent bolth for a reason witch i will discuse in my review on monday when my gf gets back so i can use her camra :p
oh and the peak is around 570mw :p

so happy anways going to go play :p
Can it pop balloons? ;D

Anyway I'm looking forward to the review, a 570mW peak is INSANE in a handheld like that!

Working on the review right now...... we didn’t see any 570 peaks though.... only 512.... o well I like 512 better as it means my laser is more stable...... and after seeing those graphs I like stable :p as I never knew how inconsistent these green lasers were : )

all right my review is up tell me what you think of it

lol well you amazed by the thing and if she catches you just say its a new toy for her :p

I can just imagine it now...

"Hey honey, guess what, my RPL-225 is back from it's tune up! They managed to almost double the output to 425, isn't that great? Oh yeah, and there was a complication with the shipping. The cost went up to $1000... so yeah, that diamond ring is going to have to wait... but these things happen [smiley=laugh.gif]."

Laha

Cool, cool. I'm thinking of upgrading my RPL-400 to an RPL-425, since I've sent it back to Opto for repairs anyway.

Though really, 25mW isn't much difference, so I'm not sure I'll bother :) Enjoy your laser!

Hi! could you discribe what happened since than, I also had my RPL 400 broken and sant it back for repair or exchange for a 425 (luckily within all warranty period)
So did you get the 425? Did it worth the extra bucks?

Thanks

Hi! could you discribe what happened since than, I also had my RPL 400 broken and sant it back for repair or exchange for a 425 (luckily within all warranty period)
So did you get the 425? Did it worth the extra bucks?

Thanks

IDK man but dont bump old threads :)