Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Just asked Lazerer to cancel my order, will this work?

Joe Mo

I ordered a 300mw green from them 3 days ago. My order still says processing. I sent them an email saying I would like to cancel my order. I was wondering if anyone else has done something like this? Do you think Lazerer will be able to cancel the order?

Joe Mo

yeah, thats a big reason why I want to cancel my order. It says they will continue email support until the 24th, so this might work.

Joe Mo

Do you think I will have to receive the item before they can issue a refund?

No, they can cancel orders before it leaves their shop. Your order/email may not get seen before they close shop though, that would be the only issue I could forsee. Be extra patient and hope they didn't get too flooded with emails and orders!

If they've already posted it, then they won't refund you. Sometimes they post the product within 24hrs. So just depends how speedy they were with your order.

Joe Mo

Well, Max gave me a full refund last night (6 days after I placed the order). Pretty great service there. Ordered a 400mW greenie from Cajunlasers