Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

JL's pl-e pro 532 800mw questions

BobMc

Considering purchasing a pro 532 800 mw with a beam expander. Searched for a review but couldn't find one? Found one for the 400mw one but nothing for the 800mw one. So I was wondering if anyone has any hands-on experience with the 800mw unit. Have a couple of WL Krypton's that are the older version ( 532 nm's ) like to add another 532 to my collection. Looking for input/advise on the buy ?

BobMc

Razako

Read and watched the review and video. Very nice. You've had it for a couple of months still holding up and all things are good?
Yeah, still works perfect with probably 2-3 hours of total usage time on it.

BobMc

Yeah, still works perfect with probably 2-3 hours of total usage time on it.

Great, probably be my next major purchase. Don't know if I'll get so fortunate to get a free BE but still sounds like a great unit. Thanks for your review and input! :)

Encap

Great, probably be my next major purchase. Don't know if I'll get so fortunate to get a free BE but still sounds like a great unit. Thanks for your review and input! :)

PL-E Pro 532nm, 800mW is as good as it gets--an excellent choice.
Jetlasers makes great lasers--high quality professional level products with useful features nobody else offers.
They always bulid them overspec so even afer long/extended use they will still meet or exceed spec.

Are JetLasers products more expensive than other hand held lasers? Yes, but not by a lot. Are they worth every penny spent to obtain one? Yes and then some considering the exceptional product at a reasonable price + the best customer service/support in the business and not just before you buy---you get the same attention after you buy.
Any problems are always addressed quickly made right.

Gray and Jetlasers only want happy customers who feel they received something of value that they enjoy for their hard earned money spent with JetLasers. They will do whatever it takes to accomplish that.
The JetLasers guys are a different breed---not in it just for for the money. The founders are all engineers and laser enthusiasts themselves and love what they do. They do the best job they can do at reasonably affordable prices.

You can't go wrong with JetLasers.
The JetLasers group makes products that are a cut above in quality and function. Does not get better than that.

Can't say enough good things about JetLasers.

Last edited:

BobMc

Encap, thanks for your input. Everything I read about Jet Lasers is really good. They may be a little more "pricey" but if the quality is there than it's more than worth it. ( and it sounds like it is ) seeing how it's a 532 and over all, their more expensive to manufacture, the price doesn't seem that bad. So saving some "dead presidents" to send their way. Thanks again :)

Last edited: