Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jetlasers

IWIRE

Looks like a great place to post it ! Fortunately mine is still going strong. It's good to know if something does fail it's not a disposable laser and can be repaired. Hope I don't ever have to use their repair service but it's nice to hear from someone that has. :beer:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
I hope you never need this service either, but if you do, it's good to know J/L stands behind their products 100%. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome! :yh:

I've seen a few threads lately, where the returning of a defective product to other companies has been anything but easy. ;)

Last edited:

IWIRE

Thanks ! That's when you find what a company is really all about. When you need assistance and whether they are willing to provide it. Anybody can sell a laser. In my opinion that's accomplishing nothing. Now standing behind what you sell gains my respect and they just gained a repeat customer :)

I had to laugh when you said Gray contacted you. Doesn't surprise me a bit. :beer: