Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

JetLasers TiB 445nm, 532nm, & 638nm

Encap

You have to love JetLasers for actually producing such a beautiful series as these TiBs.

Who else would even consider making such things?

JetLasers really is one of the "best in the business" groups---not just money grab driven type who would be selling ping pong balls if they were not selling lasers--anything for money types.

JetLasers really love doing products that are a cut above in quality and function and they offer them at reasonable prices as well. Does not get better than that.

Was checking these TiB's below out yesterday and they looked so great together, I thought to share with everyone.

Last edited:

Blord

I have the 532nm TiB and the machining on the laser is outstanding. They are surely an eyecatcher.

Encap

Exactly Blord 100%.

The TiB host is a mechanical artwork and a thng of beauty that impresses everyone who holds one in thier hands and takes a close look. I have had so many poeple exclaim " the machining is incredible" and that not from laser people but engineers and scientists---

The machining is phenominal quality --aerospace quality. It really standsout as a gem when when held up against what people have to put up with in the vast majority of mass produced Chinese made handheld lasers on the market.

Since when did Jetlasers start selling TiB's in 638 and 445? I love my 532 TiB and would love to get them in other wavelengths.

Encap

Since when did Jetlasers start selling TiB's in 638 and 445? I love my 532 TiB and would love to get them in other wavelengths.

Wavelengths other than 532 have been available form the outset of the program, when TiB was first offered . If I remember correctly at first only 405nm and 445nm were offered initially, as 532 was still being worked on. A month or two later 532nm became available in several different out powers.

At the moment Jet has 532nm and 405 nm showing as in stock on the JetLasers web site. ??? Jetlasers Deals of PL-E laser pointers, Titanium handheld lasers, PL-D Pro code switch laser and dazzlers at JETLASERS.ORG - jetlasers

If you are willing to wait a wek or so they can make up the TiB in any of the following wavelengths as a specil make up TiB, far as I know:
405nm, 445nm, 532nm, 638nm, 650nm, 808nm, and 980nm

What you need to do if you want any of the above is email Gray in customer support at jetlasers@gmail.com

Tell him what you want and ask for a price quote and delivery timeframe-simple.