Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jetlasers PL-E Pro 405nm 300mw Price drop

Davidx

Maybe 15-20 min run time. Works perfect. Consider interesting trades, or cash.
$200
Pm or email
ddall7@pacbell.net

I'll pay shipping to the continental US
Thanks
David

Last edited:

gozert

Re: Jetlasers PL-E Pro 405nm 300mw

Jetlasers is selling this exact laser for 300$, 285$ when you have a coupon. I think 270$ is way too much for the laser you're selling, but who am I to judge you on that right? Do you have a specific reason for selling the laser? And please post pictures of it.

Pman

Re: Jetlasers PL-E Pro 405nm 300mw

It may not have much run time but you really need to add nice clear pics including with the beam. I say nice clear pics as a general statement as I've seen way to many sellers show dark pics like they are trying to hide something. That has nothing to do with you. Please don't take it personal.

Davidx

It may not have much run time but you really need to add nice clear pics including with the beam. I say nice clear pics as a general statement as I've seen way to many sellers show dark pics like they are trying to hide something. That has nothing to do with you. Please don't take it personal.

Jetlasers is selling this exact laser for 300$, 285$ when you have a coupon. I think 270$ is way too much for the laser you're selling, but who am I to judge you on that right? Do you have a specific reason for selling the laser? And please post pictures of it.

Thanks for the good suggestions from both of you. Not to worry Pman, never crossed my mind that my precious little feelings were being hurt. I knew you weren't referring to me.
I actually don't need the money. The 405 is one of five Jetlasers I own. Reason I'm selling is I'm buying a more powerful one. After Gray gave me a screaming deal on my 1 watt 532 I'd be a little embarrassed to ask for another discount just yet. :)
Never sold anything here before so thanks for the tips. I use an iPhone for photos, and to be honest I don't know how to take a time lapse photo so I'll crank up the smoke machine and get some beam shots.
I'd like it to go to a good home. You know,an adult who owns safety googles, etc. I'd be happier to make some kind of trade. ( no pets or ex wifes please.)

I'm easy. I'll drop the price to $200 and pay shipping to anywhere in the continental U.S. As for trades, damn near anything that's fun, or dangerous. :)
I can also add some of my money to the deal for something neat.
I don't have a Tesla Coil nor know how to use one safely. I have a Laserbee AX,hear ones with Ophir heads are an upgrade. I also have a large knive collection, lapadary hobby. ( been cutting stones for 12 years now.

Beam and more

More pics

Better

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 153
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg