Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jayrob's Kits Reviews

I just bought a kit and received it really fast from Jay cant complain top notch and he answers any question I had really fast Cant wait to get in some diodes now for these host

cust11

Bought a chrome mini and a flexdrive from jayrob. Amazing! all I can say to describe the kit. His method of shipping the flexdrive is so epic! foam/foam/foam/tiny plastic ball capsule thingy :D

+1 in my books for sure

-Mike

cust11

No, the drive was between 3-4 foam "sandwiches" and placed inside this clear plastic ball. Imagine a clear "smaller" ping pong ball... That is what it was. It really shocked me! Really one of the coolest packaging methods I have seen for small PCBs.

-Mike

jayrob

Lol! We were out to pizza one night with a few friends...

A bunch of their kids were getting the little toys out of the quarter machines and I told me to give me the little plastic cases that the toys came in.

I figured they might come in handy for something like that! :)
Jay

cust11

Best innovation ever jayrob! Now that I think about it... lol pizza hut toy machines :D. Still just as amazing as when I first saw it.

-Mike

jayrob

Ha ha!... Wait till you see that Key chain host that you just ordered! :D

Hey Niko, thanks a million for the nice surprise and great job with my banner! I really like it! :)

Last edited:
lol i remember when I was younger my friends told me you're supposed to crush those little plastic capsules with your feet. It was at the local roller skating ring so with those heavy inline skates crushing them was even funner.

Jayrob is the ENTIRE reason I am even here. If I hadnt stumbled across his kits and beamshots... I dont know if Dark Lasers would have ever happened.

He is truly a great man, he's kind, courteous, and VERY generous.

Ships like LIGHTNING, Products are FLAWLESS and the best on the market IMO. I've never recieved a bad part/kit/lens/package from him EVER. not even once.

My hat goes off to Jayrob. May your life always Prosper, and thank you for helping me get to where I am today :)

Tyler

jayrob

Wow man, thanks to everybody for those really great compliments! :)

LPF is a great forum. (thanks Avery!) We learn from each other, and building is the best part of it...

Great hobby! :cool:

Last edited: