Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

January rainbow + UPDATEs (Diffraction mirror play)

gismo

Re: January rainbow + UPDATEs (Diffraction glass play)

:thanks: Bruce! My diffraction mirror/glass shots can't be much compared to yours, one can tell you've been more experienced with multiple beam photographing. I'd rather prefer single shot or multiple shots of one or two wavelengths to underscore the beam's characteristics and beauty:thinking:.
Absolutely agreed on the battery weakness! I've bought another one recently, outperforms the original battery by perhaps 20% in real life:

Hahnel Extreme Li ion Battery for Nikon D3100 D3200 D5100 D5200 En EL14 HLX EL14 | eBay

But looking at your possible solution for battery deficit you've linked, it seems to be a solid upgrade. I guess I'll wait for your personal experience with it and if you'll be happy about its performance, I very well might buy it as well:p.

I would not have guessed the difference between 515nm and 520nm was so noticable. very pretty, it's got me lookig at laserbtb more. I'll have to watch for the next GB

gismo

Shakenawake: Looking forward to ORF's summer GB already. Have plans for completing the Skylaser rainbow line:D.

Just a green variant of the diffraction mirror reflection.

12019361236_55024cb1d5_c.jpg

Last edited: