Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jan|Six|Nineteen

Hi LPF! I just linked a bunch of photos to the Media section: >> Here <<

Here's a handful :) I am still, and always going to like the 488nm/638nm combo, but have taken a liking to 405nm/488nm recently. 405nm is just a tough wavelength to capture - but when those 2 beams are side-by-side OR on top of each other - magic for the eyeballs!

I recently also bought some "stand-offs" for framing things in the office place, to use as mirror stands. The little table-top plastic vices I've been using (and always create a gap below the mirror) are still neat to use, but I don't always WANT that gap, so this is new to me :)

Hope everyone is enjoying '19 so far. Cheers!

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Very nice photos Lewie, hope you're having a good start to 2019. :)
Thanks for sharing. (y)

You got some great photos there, Lew. Happy New year to you too. I'm hoping it will be a better one than 2018, not that 2018 was bad for me personally, but the nastiness in our country was difficult to endure.

As always very nice pics, you have a budding talent so keep at it and stay safe.

p.s. Please continue to share your work, it's great to see so many beautiful beams so nicely embellished and arranged. :)

Last edited:
As always very nice pics, you have a budding talent so keep at it and stay safe.
p.s. Please continue to share your work, it's great to see so many beautiful beams so nicely embellished and arranged. :)
Great again , thanks for sharing !
You got some great photos there, Lew. Happy New year to you too. I'm hoping it will be a better one than 2018, not that 2018 was bad for me personally, but the nastiness in our country was difficult to endure.
Very nice photos Lewie, hope you're having a good start to 2019. :)
Thanks for sharing. (y)

As always, THANK YOU GUYS for the feedback/nice words! I really means a lot to me :love::giggle:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
More excellent work you've got there, Lew; a great way to start off the new year! :cool:
Thanks for sharing, and please continue, there's no such thing as too many laser beams! :D