Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jake21's coleman Blu-ray laser

Is jake around or able to respond. It would be nice to have his side of the story (NOT disputing what HAL is saying... just wanted to hear how jake intends to correct the problem)

I dont think he has been online in a couple weeks. I have been hassling him for one of these but I have gotten no response

D

Deleted member 8382

I will tell you what the story will look like explained by him

"you buy ,i send, i didn't know you wanted registred, i dont know why you don't recive, srry bye"

I'll never buy from him again.

hey guys, he did agree to send me a new lens,
i'll let you guys know once i get it.
as for the inside of the laser, i'll try to take a picture/video of it from the battery cap soon

D

Deleted member 8382

what he told about the painted host? :eek:

if he is active, why isn't he answering here? hi??

Class 3B Laser

* Send Message
* User Lists

Last Activity: 05-21-2009 01:31 AM

D

Deleted member 8382

Well, if he doesn't answer to the dispute it automaticly win it so I think it's the first time in all the month I do not care if he ignores me :D

yes lol, if I recive such a crappy laser I'll keep the dispute until he gimme back a % at least.

I understand he needs the money, but scamming people to save your ass is not the best way to earn it :(

Don't you remember my posts from a couple weeks ago? Mine died in ten minutes maybe, big maybe, of total use. My lens was the same, scratched and uneven, and there was a LOt of epoxy in it. I'm a noob and built my first one this morning, it's a lot nicer than what I got from him. Then I had all those troubles with him, lying, saying the FDA was after him, playing games. I feel bad that he is sick but not for doing stuff like this to people. :mad:

D

Deleted member 8382

Don't you remember my posts from a couple weeks ago? Mine died in ten minutes maybe, big maybe, of total use. My lens was the same, scratched and uneven, and there was a LOt of epoxy in it. I'm a noob and built my first one this morning, it's a lot nicer than what I got from him. Then I had all those troubles with him, lying, saying the FDA was after him, playing games. I feel bad that he is sick but not for doing stuff like this to people. :mad:

I'm really starting to see he should get kicked. Is there anyone who have recived a good unit?

svars1

i actually sent him a laser kit that he offered to build for me and i have not got any reply since 2 months.

Jaseth

I think you guys should all message both jake21 and jake22 and email and whatever other way you can contact him.. and if he still does not respond within 48 hours this should be taken to a paypal claim. As far as I can see he has WAY too many unsatisfied customers and terrible communication with them. If he should be at the point where he is flat out not responding and giving you what you have paid for, this is a case which should result in a permanent ban as well as a full refund to all those who have been scammed.
This is up to you as I have not personally done any deals with him (he has always had quite a few bad reps and even 50 good ones do not make up for 10 bad ones, especially when some are from veterans of LPF because of scamming, bad service, bad units and spam). You people who have dealt with him and have all the facts should take action so this does not continue. If you are completely honest, he will be in trouble and you will get back what is yours.

D

Deleted member 8382

Chek my post in the review section to read my full experience with him.

Yours,
Albert